Monday, May 25, 2009

1st Trophy!

We met Coach Emma & got Keely's tee-shirt. They held signs up as we marched into the main room. (just like the olympics)
After flipping down the long trampoline, she had to walk across the beam & then do a bear crawl.



Tree pose!



I haven't figured out how to download video from our camera. While we were there it started acting funny, so we had to use the other camera to take pictures & video. I'll keep working on getting the other downloaded.





The girls in Keely Beth's class.



I did it!


Good bye friends!


Thanks for coming Aunt Lynn, Grandpa & Grandma!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun, watching our future olympian get her first of many trophies! Smooches from Aunt Lynn!

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! Blake and I are ooohing and awing over these pictures! She is so stinking cute and we need to see that other video! She was so cute clapping for the other girls! Thanks for sharing! Cooper missed you on Sunday Keely! And of course, we missed your mommy and daddy too!

{{HUGS}}
Molly