Keely got to go into a bakery & eat something off the shelf for the first time today. She loved it! We had been talking about it all week. She kept saying that she was going to get a chocolate one. (But she doesn't like chocolate) So we talked her into a vanilla one. It was very moist. The icing was great. Phillip & I split an organic cupcake. It was very very good! When Keely starts school in the fall, this will be a great place to go before the parties she's invited to. 
http://greengoodiesbytiffany.com/menu.html

http://greengoodiesbytiffany.com/menu.html

4 comments:
This sounds like a great place. Keely looks like she's really enjoying it too..I may have to try some of those cupcakes...
Aunt Carol
You are such a wonderful Momma Jamila. I can't imagine how much fun this was to just be able to have a treat with your sweet baby girl. What a blessing! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the link!
My friend just sent me the link to this place. It looks amazing! Wish ther was one in Tulsa.
Trisha, She's allergic to eggs, milk & nuts. These cupcakes freeze very well. We have been placing them in a small container & bringing them to b-day parties. She eats them just like the fresh ones. The next time you are in the city you should pick some up. Or I can mail you some overnight.
Post a Comment