Since it was Monday, we started a new week with our next theme:dinosaurs. Grandma Margaret bought Keely Beth a dinosaur egg that grows when placed in water. Keely was excited to fill the pitcher.
Since she is allergic to eggs, she never holds them. She was really examining this one.

We had to have a sink or float lesson from Daddy. He helped get the air bubbles out so that it would be submerged.
Do you see those gummy bears? Those are her rewards for the potty. She gets two for doing you know what!
She decided to include dinosaurs in her sippy cup art. She colored just barely a little bit. She really just wanted to use the glue stick!
Each week we try to make it to story time @ the library. It's free & air conditioned. Notice that I said "try". Today we didn't make it to story time, but Keely still had fun choosing books. It was very hard to find dinosaur books this week. I guess everyone in Edmond is reading about dinosaurs this week?
She decided to include dinosaurs in her sippy cup art. She colored just barely a little bit. She really just wanted to use the glue stick!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love that little girl. THese are great pictures! She looks so stinking cute! Whose hand is that peeking through the egg picture? It looks like Keely has an extra hand! Um, did I tell you the volunteer tried to give me Keely on Sunday? That's a first, usually I have to keep telling them which one is mine! I about ran with her...watch out momma!
THe boys have camp at my parents this week, so we'll have to have a date next week!
I'm so sorry about the Barney video. Say good-bye to your sanity. Keely, however, is DANG CUTE. What a doll.
Jamila! Hey!
You have a blog! Isn't it fun?
So Keely is allergic to eggs? Is that er only food allergy? We're gonna have to chat about that. My little boy Embry is as well. :(
I'm adding you to my blog list!
Post a Comment