Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

Our Family! This was on my birthday.

Keely on Palm Sunday. She picked this dress out.
Going to school
Since I had to be at church extra early on Easter, Keely & I took practice pictures the day before. She said that she wanted a pink dress this year. She picked this one with pretty pink pearls.
I had to get her into some bunny ears.
This was her 1st Easter Bunny picture. She uses the same basket every year. It matches her room.
Our Sunday School Class had an Easter egg hunt party the day before Easter.
Ann planned lots of fun crafts for the kids to do before the big hunt. Phillip is helping Keely string beads on a cross necklace. She also made an Easter picture with markers & painted a bunny with her thumbprint.

One of the brave dad's in our class made a special appearance.
After the egg hunt we went over to the see the Simmons crew. The kids had a great time squirting each other with water guns.
Another Thursday before school.
Getting ready to go to Allie's birthday party!
On April 10, 2010 we got some VERY excited visitors!!!
Going to church on April 11th.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! I can't tell you how much I miss your precious family. I have so many things to say!!! LOVE all of those pictures and Jamila...you are shrinking girl! Mercy. You look GOOD! Miss, miss, miss you and sending squeezes your way!

Anonymous said...

My sweet Keely Beth is growing up!! She is so beautiful! I love her poses and you too! I agree with Molly-you are looking GOOD! xo
Sara

Melissa C. said...

So adorable!!