Keely wore ladybugs on the 2nd day of class. This was the day she was supposed to tell her teachers her favorite color. Her favorite color changes daily.

Day 3 was cherries
jubilee. She's getting used to getting up & getting ready early.

This is her FAVORITE new shirt. She saw it online, & HAD to have it asap. She would not wait for it to be shipped to us, she HAD to go to the store! She was so excited to finally get to wear it.

My school had a Back to School Bash. Keely's friend Allie bought her a raccoon shirt. (We are the Haskell Rascals). Brooke (Allie's mom) got a better shot of them, I will switch them out when she e-mails it to me.
2 comments:
Seriously, how does Keely keep getting cuter!! I love the new pic on the blog with the tiara! She has such adorable clothes and that tutu is to die for! Let me guess...your mom made that? I miss seeing you and am so glad we can see pictures of Keely on here!
Keely is ADORABLE. Man, I could eat her up, she's so dang cute. Don't you love dressing such a sweet little thing. I love having girls. They're so much fun!
Post a Comment