Keely hasn't quite adjusted to waking up & getting ready on Tuesday/Thursdays. Most of the time she asks if she can just stay in her pajamas. (Which I can totally relate with.) Grandma Margaret is lucky to get a hug or a goodbye kiss when she drops Keely Beth at her classroom door, so I guess that's a good thing. Grandpa James has started taking Keely to the icee store after he picks her up from school. I still remember going to get a donut, or some treat EVERY day when my daddy would pick me up from school. I am so glad that Keely gets to do something special too.
Last Saturday art class was cancelled, but we still had plenty to do. Sophie turned 3, & had the cutest ladybug party.
A fun time was had by all!

1 comment:
Love these pictures! Miss you guys so bad...so this blog is giving me a Keely fix. Hope to catch you soon!
Post a Comment