Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 5- I can get her to really smile when I turn the camera so that she can see herself. You can see that she's saying "That's me!" Whatever works to get that smile. :)

October 7th was wear orange day. Keely was a ROCK STAR!!! Can you see her playing that guitar?

On Saturday we met Allie & her mom Brooke at the library for a playdate. (It was just too cold for the zoo.) Afterwards, we stopped by Burger King for a little lunch & playtime. They had such a great time together.

We had dinner the other night with the Sweeney's & Wolohon's. Keely had the best time with Alexis. Alexis brought lots of lots ponies!!! Poor Austin was odd man out.


Tuesday, the 12th was bring a pumpkin to school day. Keely Beth picked out a white pumpkin & an orange one. I found the shirt that Sara Beth had given her last year that had a cute pumpkin on it. To top things off ( or end things) she wore her pumpkin "crocs" that I got at Wal-Mart for $1.00 last year. When my mom dropped her off, someone commented that Keely was the cutest pumpkin they'd ever seen. I'd have to agree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest little pumpkin I know! Loving all the pics too! xo Sara Beth