Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Break, Part 1

Our family headed down to Dallas for a mini-vacay! We got up early on Thursday morning to drive down.

Keely Beth was thrilled that we were going to go swimming. She is a water baby.


But, before we got to Great Wolf Lodge, we "had" to make a stop.

This was Keely's 1st trip to the American Girl Store.



Which way should I go next?

I think that it's love!

Now, after all of that shopping, it's time to eat!


They had doll highchairs, but they did not give doll utensils. So Keely "fed" her babies with her spoon.



Part 2 pics coming soon...

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous of your trip to the American Dolls Store! Thanks for sharing. How fun to have a family trip too! So proud of you guys for taking time out for the fam! Love you all!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

Oh Jamila this is too cute! Believe it or not, Alli had an American Girl too. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

What fun! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time together! Can't wait to see day two.
xo
Sara