On this morning, Keely Beth just didn't want to get out of bed. My mom reminded me that I was not an early riser either. (I'm still not!) You can see the door hanger that she made during crafts @ Great Wolf lodge.
She was in a better mood that Thursday. They were studying the color orange, & it was wear orange day. Keely helped me make orange jello to take for share a orange snack day. It was a big hit!
She wasn't so sure about the wolf sleeping in granny's bed. Her favorite was Rapunzel's flowing hair. My daddy took over 100 pictures, but there wasn't a good one of that.
More than anything else, Keely enjoyed playing by the lake. (She's a water baby!)
Keely's class party was on the 29th.
Phillip & I were both able to go & see it. Since my parents so graciously transport her to & from school, Phillip & I don't get to see her class firsthand. It was neat to see all of her little friends!
As a married couple, Phillip & I have had to discuss how we were going to raise our children. Most of the time we agree on things, but Halloween was one area that we had to compromise (Santa is another one). I have never been trick-or-treating. Phillip has fond memories of going door-to-door. So, we let Keely dress up & attend our church activities. Also, I only choose costumes that reflect what the Lord has made. 1st she was a pea, then last year a bumble bee, & this year a LADYBUG!
Chicken toss
She really liked this one since Papa has taken up golf
She did not realize that she was racing the other kids. She loved it anyway!
On October 31st, Keely Beth had art class at the museum downtown.
After snack, Ms.Erin read a story called "Goodnight Goon". It was like the classic story "Goodnight Moon". Then we went on a hunt through the exhibits to search for creatures.
It was a busy month, but we sure had a good time.

1 comment:
I miss your sweet sweet family! Thanks for the updates! We love getting to see Keely even if it's only on the computer.
Post a Comment