I'm sorry for your loss, Jamila. Try to hold on to the sweet memories you shared with Grandma Ann.Love you guys!Dale, Jamie & Alli
How did I miss this sweet post? I guess it was when we were heading out. I know it's been a month now, but know that I pray that your daddy and your whole family is healing knowing that Grandma Ann is with her Savior. Love you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss, Jamila. Try to hold on to the sweet memories you shared with Grandma Ann.
Love you guys!
Dale, Jamie & Alli
How did I miss this sweet post? I guess it was when we were heading out. I know it's been a month now, but know that I pray that your daddy and your whole family is healing knowing that Grandma Ann is with her Savior.
Love you!
Post a Comment