Sunday, November 8, 2009

End of October

Where did October go? This 9 weeks has just flown by. I promised the second part of our trip to Dallas. It was hard to find just pictures since we took so much video, and we did not take the camera in on the 2nd day which turned out to be the time when Keely did all of the big kid stuff. Oh well, it's in my memory vault.

Keely woke up in time to check out the hotel.

The sweet shop had a few things that were safe for her to eat.

We played in the arcade while daddy rested in the room.

This was one of her favorite things to do. It was a wave machine. You felt like you could really surf (or what I imagine surfing would be like)






They had story time in the evening. It was really hard to hear & see the book, but Keely wanted to meet Wilely.




She had a blast! So did we. Can't wait to go back again.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I have that same last pic of my kids on our way home from GWL. It was an amazing place... my oldest still talks about it. :)

Molly said...

We love this place! So glad you all went. Hey this is random, but I need to know where that bakery is that makes stuff Keely can have.