Saturday, June 13, 2009

2nd Week of Summer

Day One- Trust
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, & lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 Day Two- Encourage
Day 3- Acknowledge
If anyone acknowledges that JESUS is the SON of GOD, GOD lives in him and he is god. 1John 4:15Day 4- Mercy
You are forgiving and good, O LORD, abounding in love to all who call to you. Psalm 86:5

Mommy & Keely Beth
We had a great time TEAMing up for Christ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Keely Beth looked cute everyday...not that I am surprised. I love the mother/daughter pic. You make a cute "TEAM" together. xo

Sara Beth

~Christy said...

I had no idea you were a reader!!!! thank you so much for putting in your prediction! :) comment anytime...i cant wait to follow your blog now! Keely is so stinken CUTE!!!!

Molly said...

Love the theme for each day. I cannot wait until our kids can go! Those pictures are just too much! She just simply can't get any cuter! We need to have another date if you all have free time!

That last mother/daughter picture is awesome! It's such a great picture!