POWER!
Um, well since I know Blake doesn't read blogs I think I am safe to say that this whole OSU thing is not going to stop any future set up between our kids. I will not let it. Nuff said. I love that girl whatever color she wears or team she roots for!
Her daddy didn't like the outfit either!
How can anyone even notice the outfit with that insanely cute hair. Seriously. That girl is too adorable for words.
Thanka Ursula! I can't wait to see your new cutie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Um, well since I know Blake doesn't read blogs I think I am safe to say that this whole OSU thing is not going to stop any future set up between our kids. I will not let it.
Nuff said. I love that girl whatever color she wears or team she roots for!
Her daddy didn't like the outfit either!
How can anyone even notice the outfit with that insanely cute hair. Seriously. That girl is too adorable for words.
Thanka Ursula! I can't wait to see your new cutie.
Post a Comment