Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is it a Fish? No, it's Keely Beth!

Yesterday we started our 2nd year of swimming lessons. Keely is such a water baby! We worked on all of the skills that were taught last summer. Keely remembered them all. She was very sad when class time was up. I guess her daddy needs to buy her a POOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! I absolutely love your new pic of KB in the top of your blog. I want that pic.

So cute!!

Looks like you have a little fish on your hands. I hope to stop by soon. See you tomorrow!

Sara Beth

Molly said...

Love it! So glad she enjoys her swim class! My favorite part of her swimming is when she falls and says, "I did it!" She sure is a lucky girl to have such wonderful parents that encourage her so well!