Thanks for doing this for our church! We missed you yesterday but I heard you were in the neighborhood on Saturday! Leigh told me you stopped by. So glad you all got a chance to check stuff out! Cooper was in a bad mood yesterday so I am glad Keely didn't have to see that. Evidently Ally had to put him in time out for coloring on the table. Such a crazy boy sometimes!
Have fun! I will pray you have plenty of energy for all the kids!
1 comment:
Thanks for doing this for our church! We missed you yesterday but I heard you were in the neighborhood on Saturday! Leigh told me you stopped by. So glad you all got a chance to check stuff out! Cooper was in a bad mood yesterday so I am glad Keely didn't have to see that. Evidently Ally had to put him in time out for coloring on the table. Such a crazy boy sometimes!
Have fun! I will pray you have plenty of energy for all the kids!
Post a Comment